Pursuant to orders issued by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, all businesses that are not life sustaining in Pennsylvania are to close their physical locations as of 8:00 pm, March 19, 2020. Please find below the Governor’s Order about business closure along with a matrix of the business-types that are allowed to operate and those that are not and the order from the Department of Health regarding the closure of businesses that are not life sustaining.
- Key Updates COVID-19 April 3, 2020
- CANCELLED: April Household Hazardous Waste Collections April 1, 2020
- Join Us for April 1, 2020 Schuylkill Township Board of Supervisors Meeting March 31, 2020
- Governor Extends Stay-at-Home Order March 31, 2020
- Key Updates: COVID-19 March 27, 2020