The following roads in the Township are temporarily closed:
- Diamond Rock Road – downed tree(s); waiting for PECO to clear wires
- Clothier Springs Road – downed tree(s); waiting for PECO to clear wires
- Jug Hollow Road – washout; repairs underway
- S. White Horse Road at Ashenfelter Road – damaged section in Charlestown Township
REMINDER: Always assume downed lines are energized; do not approach or try to remove yourself. Report downed power lines by contacting PECO at 1-800-841-4141.
- Customers experiencing any issues with their electric or natural gas service should contact PECO at 1-800-841-4141.
- Customers also can easily report issues with their electric service at peco.com/outages using their phone, tablet or computer or through PECO’s free mobile app. See PECO’s Outage Map
- Download PECO’s free mobile app to report outages and receive notifications on restoration status. The PECO mobile app is available through the App Store or Google Play.
- Visit peco.com/alerts to choose how to receive information – via text, email or phone – including when power is out in your area, when your service is expected to be restored, or when your power is restored.
- PECO also has a two-way texting program for outages. By texting “ADDOUTAGE” to MYPECO (697326), customers can enroll in the program, report outages and check the status of their outage through text messaging. To use this service a customer’s mobile number must be registered with their account.
- Customers can find additional information at peco.com/storm. Follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/pecoconnect and on Twitter at twitter.com/pecoconnect.