Schuylkill Township’s annual budget is prepared by the Treasurer and the township manager in accordance with the Pennsylvania Second Class Township Code. A balanced budget must be officially adopted by the Board of Supervisors before December 31st of each year.
The goal of the budget process is to identify and evaluate the objectives and needs of the township in order to judiciously allocate revenues to meet those needs and revenues while comprehensively documenting for residents of the township the costs of providing public services.
Audits of all township funds and accounting procedures are performed regularly to confirm and express the township’s financial position, establish the validity and reliability of township information, and assess the Township’s internal controls, accounting, and operational practices. The audits serve to provide an opinion on the township organization and its financial system. Below are the most recent annual audit and financial report of the Township and the most recent audit reports of its pension funds.
- 2020 STWP Annual Audit
- 2020 STWP Annual Audit Summary
- 2021 Pension Valuation Police Plan
- 2021 Pension Valuation NonUniform Plan
- 2020 Pension Financial Statments Police Plan
- 2020 Pension Financial Statements NonUniform Plan
- 2019 Pension Financial Statements Police Plan
- 2019 Pension Financial Statements NonUniform Plan
- 2019 STWP Annual Audit Summary
- 2019 Annual Audit Summary Financial Stmt
- 2019 STWP Annual Audit
- 2019 Annual Audit and Financial Report
- 2018 Audit and Financial Report
- 2018 Pension Compliance Audit NonUniform Plan
- ComplianceAudit SchuylkillTwpPolice091219
- ComplianceAudit SchuylkillTwpNonUniformed091219
- 2018 Pension Compliance Audit Police Plan
In compliance with Pennsylvania Act 44 of 2009, below are disclosure forms from companies that provide services to the Township’s municipal pension plans.