To be eligible to vote, you must be:
- A citizen of the United States of America for a minimum of one month before the next election
- A resident of Pennsylvania and your election district for a minimum of 30 days before the next election
- At least 18 years of age on the date of the next election.
To register, fill out a voter registration form and submit it to Chester County Voter Services. Your registration is not complete until your application has been processed and accepted by Chester County Voter Services. A voter registration card should be mailed to you within 14 business days of your application.
Information on Absentee Voting may be found here.
- Absentee Ballot Application
- Voter Registration Form printable
- Voter Registration Form on-line
- Mail-In Ballot Application
If you have any questions, you may contact Chester Counter Voter Services at 610-344-6410.
Chester County Voter Services
601 Westtown Road, Suite 150
West Chester, PA 19380-0990
Chester County Voter Services website.
Polls are open from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Individual Polling Addresses
The map links in the table below will allow you to locate Schuylkill Township’s polling locations.
|Precinct Number||Precinct Name||Address of Polls|
|550||SCHUYLKILL 1||TECHNICAL COLLEGE HIGH SCHOOL
1580 CHARLESTOWN ROAD, PHOENIXVILLE
|555||SCHUYLKILL 2||SCHUYLKILL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, CAFETERIA
290 S WHITE HORSE ROAD, PHOENIXVILLE
|556||SCHUYLKILL 3||TOWNSHIP BUILDING
111 VALLEY PARK RD, PHOENIXVILLE
|558||SCHUYLKILL 4||VALLEY FORGE VOLUNTEER FIRE CO.
630 VALLEY PARK ROAD, PHOENIXVILLE