Pollutant Reduction Plan (PRP)
- Description: The Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) required Schuylkill Township to develop and implement a Pollutant Reduction Plan (PRP) for Municipal Separate Stormwater System (MS4) discharges to the impaired watercourse of Valley Creek.
- Status: The PRP has been approved by DEP and the Board of Supervisors approved to advertise the bid.
- Description: A Wawa is proposed at 799 Valley Forge Road to replace the current Exon.
- Status: The Board of Supervisors approved the Conditional Use Application. The applicant submitted a Land Development Plan for review.
Sedgley Farms & Select Sites
- Description: A single-family dwelling development of 51 houses is proposed at 930 Valley Forge Road.
- Status: The applicant submitted revised Land Development Plans on February 16, 2024. The applicant extended the Sedgley Farms Preliminary Subdivision Application to April 26, 2024. The applicant extended the Select Sites decision deadline to June 28, 2024.
Municipal Complex Renovation Project
- Description: Schuylkill Township is undergoing a renovation to enhance the functionality and efficiency of the Township Municipal Complex.
- Status: Alloy5 completed the feasibility study and concept design phase. The Schuylkill Township Board of Supervisors approved the Alloy5 architectural services proposal for the municipal complex.
Creek Road Bridge
- Description: Chester County will be replacing the Creek Road Bridge structure over Pickering Creek to meet PennDOT standards.
- Status: Chester County is in the Final Design Phase and construction is to be completed by Fall 2024.
Paul Lemen Drive Project
- Description: Improvements to the Storm Water Management System located on Paul Lemen Drive due to the continuous erosion generated by the runoff stormwater flowing from the hills of North Forge Mountain Road down to Paul Lemen Drive.
- Status: The main construction of the stormwater management improvement was completed in the Summer of 2023. DOLI Construction is working towards entering the maintenance bond period.
Schuylkill Township Potential Intersection Projects
- Description: Bowman, Schuylkill Township's appointed Traffic Engineer, presented a Transportation Evaluation to highlight potential intersection projects & grant pursuit.
- Status: The Board of Supervisors discussed potential intersection projects at the January 25th Board of Supervisors Workshop Meeting.